Heath McAllister, ND
Stress can make you feel tired and fatigued
Are you feeling tired and low? Do you feel like even a night out with your best friends won’t cheer you up? Although you may feel it’s normal that you are constantly tired and are having occasional panic attacks, the truth is that you’re just ignoring important signs.
Stress affects our body in many ways. What we don’t realize is that it can affect us from the inside out and for many people, it shows.
Adrenal fatigue occurs when our adrenal glands become too exhausted to produce the right quantity of hormones for our body. As a result, we are more affected by high-stress situations.
What are the symptoms?
The perfect day is now a thing of the past. You used to be able to stay up all night and then bounce back after a good night’s sleep. Adrenal fatigue is responsible for sapping all of our energy. No matter what we try to do, it seems to be impossible to get rid of the tired feeling. Adrenal fatigue has the following symptoms.
- You have trouble getting up in the morning, even if you’ve had a good night’s sleep. You don’t want to make the effort to get up.
- You feel tired all the time, even when you haven’t done much work.
- You feel depressed and overwhelmed.
- You have difficulty dealing with stress and bouncing back.
- You crave comfort food such as sweet or salty snacks.
- You feel more energized in the evening, and more awake than during the day.
For more information about looking and feeling your best please give us a call today at (310) 820-7925 and schedule an appointment for your health assessment Please visit our website at www.purevitalitycenter.com to learn more about our wellness services.